Commercial Property Insurance

Here is our brief guide to Commercial Insurance terminology

A Material Damage insurance policy will cover the cost of repair or reinstatement of your Building, Stock, Fixtures & Fittings or machinery as a result of a material damage claim.  Covers range from “All Risks” to individual perils such as Fire, Storm, Flood, Stealing, Burst Pipes, Impact, Explosion, Earthquake, Aircraft, Riot, Civil Commotion etc.

The consequences of financial loss resulting from damage can lead to severe disruption, or, at worst, closure of a business.  A Business Interruption (Loss of Profits) extension will provide cover for financial trading loss or additional expenditure following a claim.

In addition to the above, a Combined Commercial Property Policy will ordinarily extend to include Liability Insurance.  Employers Liability Insurance provides protection to Employers against loss arising out of legal liability resulting from injury or illness to persons under a contract of service or employment. Public Liability Insurance provides protection against loss arising out of injury to persons (other than to employees) or damage to their property.  Products Liability provides protection against loss arising out of injury or property damage caused by a defect in the product manufactured or sold.

As a general guide, Commercial Property Insurance may be custom made to include extensions specifically tailored to suit a client’s requirements. Common extensions include Goods in Transit, Money, Glass, Wrongful Arrest, Landlords Fixtures & Fittings.

Shop front

At Aaran Insurances, with access to a variety of Insurers, we can find a policy which best suits your needs in terms of cover and cost.

For further information/quotation please contact us by phone on (01) 478 2020

Van Insurance


House Insurance


Car Insurance