Motor Trade Insurance

Motor Trade Insurance is split into different sections

This allows the Insured or named drivers on a Motor Trade Road Risks policy to drive any vehicle which is the property of the insured or under his/her custody or control, as a motor trader, for business use. The policy can typically be extended to include social, domestic and/or pleasure use. The policy can usually be extended to include demonstration cover for customers. Covers included are typically as per a Motor Insurance policy:

  •  Third Party Only
  • Third Party Fire and Theft
  • Comprehensive with Windscreen/Windows cover.
This is a Premises Public Liability policy and can be extended to include defective workmanship and products cover.
This provides material damage cover to Property including Buildings, Fixtures & Fittings, Proprietors Motor Vehicles owned or leased by a motor trader and/or Customers Motor Vehicles,  where cover is required by you.

At Aaran Insurances, with access to a variety of Insurers, we can find a policy which best suits your needs in terms of cover and cost.

For further information/quotation please contact us by phone on (01) 478 2020

Car Insurance


House Insurance


Van Insurance